Thursday 22 May 2008

Ferrell a huge hit during UCD appearance

Ferrell a huge hit during UCD appearance



Teetotum Hollywood star Will Ferrell last night appeared in University College Irish capital to bear a prestigious honour in front of 1,D students.
The 40-year-old star of 'Anchorman' was dressed in the full Irish Gaelic rugger outfit as he accepted the Henry James Joyce Honour from the Literary and Historical Beau monde for his outstanding contribution to comedic acting.
Ferrell had a packed O'Reilly G. Stanley Hall in stitches end-to-end his XL second speech where he joked: "As I look come out at this crowd, I come across the future of Emerald Isle, the hereafter of EU. And let's face it, the future looks jolly bleak."
The star too rundle about his two-week trip of Emerald Isle with his brother Patrick and father Roylee, whose family hail from Co Longford.
He said: "The trip has been a bit of craic and I'm non talking or so mouth and laughter, I'm actually talk about snap cocaine."
During his vacation Ferrell travelled to Galway, Mayo, Capital of Northern Ireland, Bushmills, Cork, Waterford and Longford. He joked: "The photos are wholly over Bebo if you demand proof."
Ferrell added: "I'm so committed to my Irish whiskey roots that I intend to continue eroding this kit (rugby kit) upon my render to the US. I will too uphold to drive on the left side of the road.
"Volition it be dangerous? Yes. Is it illegal? Highly. Just that's just how committed I am."
His speech besides touched on what he believes ar his similarities to Epistle of James James Augustine Aloysius Joyce; Westlife and a excavate at UCD's equal Blessed Trinity College Irish capital.
Generating huge clapping he said: "The accuracy of the matter is those guys are expiration to be workings for you."
The star, wHO commands $20m a moving-picture show, joins other populace figures honoured by the L&H, including United Nations weapons examiner Hans Blix, academician Noam A. Noam Chomsky and former South African prexy FW De Klerk.
Ferrell told the L&H: "I'm genuinely honoured to be in the same troupe as previous recipients".




Highway To GWAR, 1989, In The Loder Files